The season is drawing to a close, and a few very sensible cricket people have been in touch with me about winner sessions. But without a plan, those sessions will be wasted.
So, if you have any ambition to do well in 2019, now is the time to start planning your off season. Good planning leads to helpful practice leads to more runs and wickets!
With this in mind, I'm offering a planning session (either in-person or online) with any cricketer at any level . If you take this up before 3rd September 2018 you can get it for just £10.
What I can help with:
- Reviewing your season and identifying strong and weak areas: Technically, tactically, mentally and lifestyle.
- Deciding what kind of training will help you best over the next eight months leading up to the 2019 summer.
- Spotting potential opportunities to add extra "bang for your buck" and spot any individual barriers to improvement.
- Give you an ear to voice you frustrations and fears.
- Providing a comprehensive plan to cover the period up to Christmas, or into the spring.
- A net session (if local to Glasgow).
To get into this, message me on 07736320337 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, it's £10 up to 3rd September, and it's on a first come first served basis.