With the season looming, time is running out to build up your form. Take advantage of half-term with a three day preseason camp that's guaranteed to boost your skills.
The camp is designed for two groups:
- 12-16 year old cricketers, ambitious to play well for Western Warriors or other rep sides.
- 17 and older senior players with a focus on improved cricket performance in the 2018 season.
The sessions, lasting all day (10am-4pm), are designed to give you an intense focus on cricket at the Indoor Cricket School at West of Scotland. I'll be leading the sessions with a special focus on developing exciting "streetwise" cricket skills in a number of areas including:
- Improving bowling pace or turn.
- Power hitting.
- Tactical awareness and resilience under critical moments
- Building long innings and bowling well for a full season.
- Twenty20 skills
- Mental toughness
- Performance lifestyle
- Technical competence in batting and bowling
The sessions are personalised, so will have four cricketers per day for the three days (to allow maximum practice time and the fastest improvements).
PitchVision technology will be used to track both technical and performance outcomes and deliver a report at the end of the camp that players can take into their club and rep sessions. The two lane school also has a bowling machine and access to a space for outdoor practice.
The camp is £40 per day, or £100 for three days. PitchVision videos and data are all included.
Places are booked on first-come-first-serve basis.
Contact me for details on 07736320337 or click the link below: